A pool is probably one of the best investments you can make if you live in a climate that’s warm for the majority part of the year. However, with the ownership of a pool comes the responsibility of keeping it clean of algae, debris, and other particles that nobody wants to swim with. Investing in a high-end pool cleaner can make your life much easier. They’re designed to effectively clean without the problematic issues you may face if you tried to manually clean it with another technique.
For 2014, many top rated pool cleaners are available for purchase. However, not all are created equal. Below we have reviews of the best pool cleaners based on quality, performance, and overall consumer ratings – have a look…
Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
- The Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner packs an impressive amount of cleaning power for its size. It’s probably the most popular choice among pool owners alike.
- Fully automatic for ease of use and has the smartest suction side feature we’ve seen.
- Can clean the entire swimming pool including bottoms, steps and walls on it’s own. Leave it to do its thing and you’ll come back to a clean pool.
- Very powerful and can remove everything from various debris including twigs, dirt, pebbles and bugs.
- The authentic flow keeper feature works like an adjustable control valve which regulates the flow of water.
- Features a quick-release cassette so that you can have easy access to the exclusive diaphragm for easy maintenance that takes virtually no time at all.
- The wheel deflector and anti-stick design provides amazing pool coverage for small pools up to larger pools.
- Long life and durable hose is included for providing additional function and convenience.
- Backed by a two year warranty on the hose and a one year warranty on any manufacturer defects.
Water Tech Pool Blaster Max
- No matter whether the surface is concrete, tile, vinyl or fiberglass, the Water Tech Pool Blaster Max can work on every surface. You can use it in any pool – indoor or out.
- The internal pump makes the vacuum system very powerful – enough to pick up just about everything in its path.
- Free of hoses, external pumps, and electrical cords. This means it can work independently without having any connection with the main filter system.
- If you are looking to increase the reach of the Pool Blaster Max, you can attach it to any pool pole to clean all of the hard to reach areas.
- Can be used as a hand-held spot cleaner. This particular feature is excellent if you simply have a small spot to clean and you don’t need to clean the entire pool.
- Extra power is used for intense cleaning and the super high-flow pump located in the machine provide additional power that excels above the competition.
- The suction lasts longer since the bag holds more dirt and debris, tackling the largest of messes in the pool with ease.
- Provides one of the most effective ways to clean a pool or spa. Equipped with an easy empty bag so your hands don’t have to touch the dirt and other particles it has picked up.
- Wall mountable for grab and go convenience.
Water Tech CATFISHPPV Pool Blaster, Catfish
- The Water Tech CATFISHPPV Pool Blaster is an inexpensive pool cleaner that makes a good choice if you have a lower budget.
- Lightweight in design so that it’s easy to use and maneuver whenever you have a mess to clean up.
- Portable design makes it easy to store while not in use.
- Extra ordinary cleaning power and suction are the two significant plus points – especially considering it’s small size.
- Small enough to navigate the waters of spas and fountains, but strong enough to clean above ground and in ground pools. No matter how tough the mess is, it is designed to easily clean it.
- Featuring an 8 inch vacuum head, the Catfish can be used to cover large areas of the pool, or the head can be removed, making the unit a powerful spot cleaner able to maneuver into corners and crevices smoothly.
- Helps you clean parts of your pool that need it quickly and efficiently, saving you time and energy in the long run.
- Powered by environmentally safe, rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride batteries, allowing cordless and hoseless operation for up to an hour of continuous use.
- Max Cone Technology compacts gravel, dirt, leaves, and other types debris into its easy to empty, reusable filter bag.