Finding the best baby walkers of 2016 is no easy task. Whether you want to invest in one to help your baby learn to walk, or you just need one to be used as a toy to keep them busy, it can be difficult to determine the best one for your money. The market is simply flooded with a multitude of brands, makes, models, and different styles that can make it a tedious and somewhat time consuming task to figure out just which one is right for your liking. We have taken the challenging research out and compiled a tried and true list of the top rated, best baby walkers of 2014 based upon consumer reviews and our own knowledge.
Joovy Spoon Walker
- The Joovy Spoon Walker is one of the most well thought out, high-end baby walkers available. It’s built with quality and long-lasting durability in mind, so it definitely makes a great investment if you’re looking for the best baby walker.
- Massive tray for eating and playing. Contains a removable insert that is dishwasher-safe – excellent for easy cleaning.
- Unlike some walkers, it has a wide base to ensure that your baby’s little hands and fingers won’t ever get caught. Ouch!
- Machine washable seat pad comes in 4 different colors: Greenie, Purpleness, Charcoal, or Blueberry. It provides a comfortable and supportive fit and is resistant to staining. Additionally, it’s built with 600D material – the same stuff luggage is made from so you know it’s tough and hard to tear.
- Parents can select between 3 different heights so it can grow with your baby and have a better fit for longer. Changing the height takes a matter of seconds – virtually no time at all.
- Great for travelling. One great feature is its ability to fold flat, making it easy to store away when not in use or while on the road.
- Free from harmful substances such as BPA, PVC, and dangerous Phthalates.
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars according to over 100 real consumer reviews on the Amazon Marketplace.
Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Ocean Explorer Walker
- The Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Ocean Explorer Walker is a top rated choice that boasts a unique design on a sturdy platform for a safe and fun time while teaching and developing the essential elements for taking their own first steps.
- The frame is shaped in an elliptical style to directly assist your baby in learning how to walk. It replicates the same body position that is needed to walk, while encapsulating them in a safe, cozy, and sturdy seat.
- Once they sit down, a few fun toys are just a reach away. They’re colorful to catch their attention and help their imagination explore possibilities that they once thought were impossible such as navigating through your living room or kitchen.
- When they turn the steering wheel, the lights are activated and fun ocean sounds come out of the integrated speakers.
- Cozy seat with a high-back for added support that reduces fatigue and keeps them playing for much longer.
- Budget-friendly. Not very expensive on the price, so parents don’t have to stress so much.
- Easy to clean. Virtually no maintenance – just wipe down with a warm cloth with some light soap and you’re good to go for the next play session.
Delta Children’s Products Lil’ Drive Baby Activity Walker
- Probably one of the cutest and most adorable baby walker we’ve reviewed, the Delta Children’s Products Lil’ Drive Baby Activity Walker takes shape of a car to simulate the big dreams and aspirations of your youngster.
- Although it’s specifically recommended for a baby who can sit up on their own, it’s surely an experience that they’ll want to come back to time and time again. Good for parents – this keeps your child busy and ‘out of your hair’ at certain times throughout the day when you may need to get things done around the house.
- The interactive tray provides baby a fun and involving experience with lights and sounds. It can be removed if your child only wants to play with the included toys, but doesn’t necessarily want to walk.
- Soft, plush seat with cute decorative fabric in an eye-pleasing color scheme. Overall design looks sleek and well thought out.
- Meets or exceed all ASTM and CPSC Standards and JPMA Certifications. This gives parents added peace of mind to know that they’ve selected the safest option around.
- Electronics such as the lights and sounds are operated with the use of two AA batteries which are not included and must be purchased separately.
- Weighs only 10.6 lbs, making it lightweight enough to take with you on the go. In fact, it folds down into a compact size for travelling or easy storage.
Chicco Lil Piano Splash Walker
- The Chicco Lil Piano Splash Walker has been a popular choice amongst parents alike for several years now. Now that it’s 2014, it’s still credited as being one of the highest quality, most functional, and overall high-end baby walker available.
- Helps your baby promote proper development through musical sounds and rhythmical beats.
- Cozy seat with plenty of padding for hours of playtime. It can be removed and washed in your laundry for a quick and effortless clean.
- Adjustable to three different heights. When your baby grows, the walker grows!
- Integrated brake pads near the wheels help to prevent falls. Always keep an eye on your baby!
- Bright colors and a playful theme help entice your child to want to use it as much as possible.
- Recommended for those between 6 and 26.5 lbs. Perfect for the early stages in life when learning how to walk is of top priority.
- 2 AA Batteries are required for operation, however these need to be purchased separately.
VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
- The VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker is an inexpensive baby walker that gives babies an incentive to learn how to walk on their own. Although the pricetag is low, don’t be fooled – this is an excellent choice with many high end features.
- Parents can start their child out by using the walker as a floor panel that rests on the ground and doesn’t require the walker. Then, step it up a notch by showing them how the walker works and maneuvers. Once they discover and learn this, you can often find them playing with it for hours.
- Provides plenty of fun, colorful activities that involve and stimulate your child’s developing senses.
- 5 piano keys of various bright colors play musical notes that have your children becoming involved with the activeness of the toy.
- 3 colorful spinning rollers provide a fun time for those little ones’ who enjoy their sense of touch and feel.
- Aids with the development of motor skills and sensory.
- Inexpensive so it’s easy on mom and dad’s wallet.